Thursday 8 March 2012


















Know your Boundaries , Live your Boundaries FCUK the rest!!

I am so tired of committing to doing things, that i  simply don't want to do.... you get those who commit and then nag when they are there, and then you get those you simply just half ass it aka ..me..

Seriously guys if not now?..... then when?????, i need to start incorporating the red light on my life, and the green light on my dreams.

How often do we not , as fello peops commit to friends... when we are dead tired,
Agree to  tighter deadlines when we barely have any time for the extended ones...
Agree to a date night when we simply want to lay in....

sacrifice our time for someone elses's agenda?

PUT more on our plate then we can eat.. juggle more balls then are necessary and for what i wonder......is my hard work going to help  ME achieve the societal dream of an overworked , over stressed on medication population...or is my hard work going to work for ME!

the point of my ramble is that from this day on i am going to put my foot down , incorporate the shoe police and simply not move my feet if i don't want to!

  • No i don't care if its been ages, i am tired.
  • I don't care if you are in town for only a few days...i had plans,
  • I don't care if you want a night in, i have worked hard, and i would like to unwind,
  • No i don't care that you only have time on Wednesday, i had time on Monday.
  • I don't want to study that course its not in my dream line...
  • I don't have to acknowledge your presence- i don't like you,
  • I don't have to put on a smile- its been a crappy day,
  • I am not going to argue about non-sensicle twaddle,
  • So what if i don't watch the news- its to depressing
  • Yes i didn't reply your email, - i didn't want to..
There is only one thing in this world that I MUST - and that is die... untill that day

I simply don't care.....

I can only know my  boundaries and live them to the  best  of my ability...If you cant respect that...there is the door.

your thoughts?








5 comments:

  1. In theory, brilliant and spot on. And I think it so often, that I would love to live my life fully according to my personal abilities and feelings and whims and moods and boundaries, and days that I actually do...there's always that one person that makes me feel like a selfish ass. But I'm working on that bridge...to get over it.
    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the most part, yes, I agree, but sometimes we in life we do have to do things that we don't want to do and we make sacrifices. We do this for the people we love (not just anybody, mind you) and if they love us, they will sacrifice and make those same concessions. There's nothing wrong with sacrificing sometimes for someone else and doing things we don't really want to. The problem is when we do it to the extent that it detracts from us or who we are, instead of building or contributing to us, to our lives and relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  3. touché!
    i'm with CC on this one. concessions are not compromise. you might have more clarity taking a business perception on relationships if you're struggling with the love theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The aim is self truth if you will, being your own bully , for yourself, consessions are not compromise that is true, but to many times the lines between the two get blurry, - thank you for the great comment anonymous

    ReplyDelete